There are no products in your shopping cart.
Maximizing Your Child's Success:
ABA techniques and approaches for the home
Maximizing Your Child's Success covers Parent Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) training that includes detailed information about implementing critical ABA techniques and approaches in the home. More importantly, this DVD features actual therapy footage so you can witness first hand the strategies and progress provided by ABA.
ABA therapy is widely used to provide a useful set of tools to teach children on the Autism Spectrum the verbal and social behavioral skills they may not otherwise learn on their own. The techniques in this DVD, demonstrated by Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Billy Edwards, will provide parents the skills to instill these tools in their children.
What you will learn...
- What is learning and how to arrange the home as a learning environment
- Basic teaching principles that allow a parent to teach new skills
- What is Verbal Behavior and how to address Language Development
- Basic play and social skills and how to teach them in a systematic fashion
- Ways to manage problem behavior in a pro-active and positive manner
- How to promote your child becoming a productive member of your family
- ...and more...